1. How long is an EPC valid for?
It has a a 'legal life' of ten years after the production date for residential sales and lettings meaning you could remarket /relet your property as many times as you wanted over the life of the document.
It has a 'useful life' of three years in terms of using it to access green deal funding.
2. Will I need to be at the property to let you in?
We would prefer you to be present whilst we conduct our survey, but if this isn't practical , we are happy observe other access arrangements e.g. picking up keys from a neighbour or local agent.
3. How long will the survey take?
The survey will usually take around 60 minutes depending on how many extensions are present and the complexity/size of the property.
4. What will the surveyor do when they come to my house?
Click here to read our inspection section.
5. How can I check you are suitably qualified?
Confirmation of our credentials can be found by searching for us on the Landmark website. For your peace of mind we all have up to date CRB checks, are fully insured and carry ID cards.
6. If I am unhappy with an aspect of your service, how can I make a complaint?
Please get in touch with us and we'll try our best to resolve the problem. If you prefer, we also have a complaints procedure.
7. Which areas do you cover?
South Yorkshire, North Nottinghamshire and North Lincolnshire.